We together with the owner entities of the brands displayed on our site own and control all the copyright content and other intellectual property rights in Sewsimple.com.au and any brand material on our site Sew Simple.com.au has the express permission to utilise content from the appropriate entities Except as permitted under copyright law. Under the Copyright Act 1968 it is an offence to knowingly import, possess, sell, distribute or commercially deal with an infringing copy, offer for sale infringing copies of computer programs, transmit a computer program to enable it to be copied when received.
Under this agreement you may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files downloadable from this site, without express permission of Sew Simple Australia PTY LTD.
• As an individual: View pages from our site in a browser platform, by the means of a web browser download pages from our website for caching in a web browser , print pages from our site, stream audio and video files from this website and use the services provided by sewsimple.com.au subject to other provisions of this agreement
• Republish material on our site (including republication on another website)
• Sell, rent, get any commercial gain or sub-licence content from this site
• Show any material from our site in public (??? Don’t know if we need this)
• Exploit material from our site for a commercial purpose or redistribute content and/or material from our site, save to the extend expressly permitted by this agreement.
You must not:
• Utilise sewsimple.com.au in anyway or take any action that causes or may cause damage and/or disrepute to Sew Simple Australia and the website or impairment of its performance, availability or accessibility of the site
• Use our website/email addresses and/or servers in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful activity or purpose
• Use our website/email addresses and/or servers in any way or take an action in which can copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consist with/or of (or linked to) any spy wear, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or any other malicious computer software/malware.
• Conduct any systematic or ordinated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and harvesting) on or in relation to our site or about but not limited to products and information without written consent of Sew Simple Australia.
The owners of content in this website may receive compensation for the use of the content by Sew Simple Australia, including from licencing schemes managed by the Australian Copyright Agency.
We take our copyright seriously if we discover any individual, company and/or entity have used the content of sewsimple.com.au in contravention to this agreement all parties commercial and individual may be subject to legal proceedings seeking monetary (inclusive of court costs) and/or injunctions to stop all parties utilizing the content of this website If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website or any activity that has or could potentially breach this notice users must advise Sew simple Australia by phone or email or also be in breach of this agreement and its liabilities.
All trademarks utilised on sewsimple.com.au are the owned by their perspective commercial entities it is an offence to Under the Trade Marks Act 1995 it is an offence to:
• falsify a registered trade mark
• falsely apply a registered trade mark
• alter or remove a trade mark, knowing it is a registered trade mark
• make a die, block, machine or instrument that can help in falsifying or removing a trade mark
• sell, possess, distribute or import a good, knowing that the trade mark has been falsified or removed.
This Copyright Agreement, terms and conditions, material and/or content may be used with the permission of Sew Simple Australia by writing to us via the email provided on this site, by post in conjunction with a telephone conversation with the directors of Sew Simple Australia PTY LTD
Wednesday, 8 February 2017