Greg has 40 years’ experience on hand and has a master service technical training Award to go with it. Our in house tech Ming has been trained by Greg and all Associated Australian companies of which we are a dealer. Over 40 years we have been the dealers for Necchi, Husqvarna Viking, Brother, Janome, Pfaff, Babylock, Toyota and Juki but we accept all makes and models in our service department.
Minimum Bench Charge: $75.00
Light Bulb Fitment: $10.00.
Computerised machines: $150.00 to $200.00 service
Mechanical Machines: $135 to $150.00 service
Overlockers: $135 to $150.00 service
Handy Quilter: from $200.00
Industrial Machines: $150 + GST per/hour and travelling time $100.00
All pricing above is required to place a $75.00 non-refundable deposit upon booking in the machine which is inclusive in the total price of your machine service seen above if more involved repairs are required the service fee from a minor service will be adjusted to a major service and we will call and advise. If there are parts required for your machine our main in-house technician Ming or one of our staff will call or email you to advise you of the labour and parts total and if you wish to proceed. All Sew Simple technical work is covered by a 3 months warranty on the work performed.
What our 3 month service Warranty Does NOT cover:
• Misuse of your machine
• Malicious Damage of your machine
• Operator error
• Incorrect Threading
What is covered in the Warranty.
• Parts replaced during your service
• Labour performed during the service
• Mechanical faults during normal operation arising from work performed by Sew Simple to your machine
Sew Simple prides itself on our Quality servicing throughout Australia and the Canberra and the south coast region. During this time if there may be an issue and the machine is Brand
• The machine is used correctly.
• The machine has been threaded correctly.
• There is no evidence of thread caught up in the gears, take-up mechanism’s, motors and any other mechanical or electrical component.
• The machine has not been tampered with by the owner or another individual.
• The machine was purchased from Sew Simple either on our site or in our store.
Any Machine left at Sew Simple for a term that is longer than 3 months following service or repairs, and without prior notification incures storgae fees. Should the machine not be picked up after 6 months Sew Simple Reserves the right to sell or Dispose of your machine to recover costs of storage and workmanship .